606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
2WW anyone?
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

2WW anyone?

Hey ladies,
I'm from Vancouver and I am currently TTC after my first miscarriage on March 25th at 12 weeks pregnant.  I'm in my second 2WW since then and I NEED a cycle buddy to help me along.  It's only 8 more days until I'll should know one way or the other but I hate this waiting game and it's so much easier to do with someone else.
hailey890 commented on photo
32 mins ago
hailey890 commented on photo
33 mins ago
Grace358 commented on photo
46 mins ago