606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Did not get to find out baby gender....
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Did not get to find out baby gender....

I went in for my 20 weeks ultrasound and DH came in right away as well....
I told the tech that I want to know the sex but DH said he didnt and to not tell me! :(~
At the end DH and DS had left and when the tech was going to tell me the gender she couldnt, she said that the cord was in the way....
Does anyone know if my dr. might know? I have been told that he should have it in his records somewhere. I would really like to know but I would rather not go in for a 3D u/s.
Thanks ladies, hope you are all doing well!!!!
3 Comments
Blank
689528_tn?1364139441
Ahh boo...What a let down. But I always say to myself that if they baby doesn't show then that's what's meant to be!!  Wouldn't the only way your doc could know is from the u/s pics? I don't they can tell any other way unless you had an amnio done or something right?! Will they let you book another one if you really wanna know?!
Blank
1210716_tn?1297624483
I know here in BC they aren't actually allowed to tell you, they can only hint at it! I saw the 3 hamburger lines though on the ultrasound, and the tech didn't deny it was a girl, but I still went and got a 3d ultrasound done and was able to find out there for sure!
Blank
470885_tn?1326332637
The same thing happened to me with my second pregnancy!  Well, DS's legs were tight together....the tech looked for like 40 minutes but couldn't tell us for sure.  I was bummed, but actually ended up being happy we didn't know, in the end....We didn't want to know with our first, and so we knew how cool it was to have that surprise.  

Usually, they'll write it in the report if they know....so I'm guessing that it wouldn't be in yours.  If you go for a 3D/4D u/s, you'd be more likely to see something, I'd think.
Blank
Recent Activity
1580318_tn?1407339099
Blank
Shannon79 commented on krichar's status
5 hrs ago
1580318_tn?1407339099
Blank
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
5 hrs ago
1580318_tn?1407339099
Blank