606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Free stuff?!
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

Free stuff?!

Any of you ladies sign up for any free stuff?!?! Any good suggestions?! LOL I love free stuff.
I signed up for a registry for Toys R Us and got a little bag of little free samples of things and a gift certificate for a local lady that does hand/foot imprint ornaments! Very sweet.
I also signed up for Nestle to get the free small diaper bag...my one friend has one and they still had it going. It said to wait about 6 weeks but it's been SOOO long and I have yet to see anything from them!! Grr!
http://www.canadasamples.com/free-canada-sample-essenial-sport-lacoste-cologne/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CanadaSamples+%28Canada+Samples%29

this is the most recent sample I signed up for, this site only sends you free sample information if it is available in Canada. You receive an email daily about what sample is available.  My sister sent it to me a couple of weeks ago, I havn't gotten anything yet but she seems to get all kinds of stuff.
I got the Nestle diaper bag, much better than the one from 4 years ago when I was preggers with DD. It's funny, cause I never signed up for it this time around..still trying to figure out where they got my address from, lol!
I got the Nestle diaper bag and EricaB is right - it's WAYYYY better now than when I had my first son 3.5 years ago!  I also signed up with Huggies - they send you coupons every few months.

A good place to go for general grocery coupons (including baby stuff) is www.save.ca.
I still haven't gotten my nestle diaper bag!!! Ahhh!! I don't know why it takes so long. My friend mentioned that maybe they send it to you closer to your due date. When did you ladies get yours?
It did take a long time.....I'm trying to remember when I got it.  I was due in late January and got it a couple of months before that, I think.  I use it ALL of the time - it's so compact, and yet big enough to hold a few diapers, wipes and changes of clothes.  Plus there are a couple of pouches on the outside that are perfect for bottles (if you're formula feeding or expressing).  A really nice bag for something that's free!!
I just signed up with Nestle so I am very excited to get the bag! Also if you go to google and type in "baby coupons canada" a ton of websites will come up.

smartcanucks.ca is good for coupons on diapers and wipes

canadianfreestuff.com is really good. just go under the forum freebies to baby, a ton of different websited will come on that other ladies have added to the site! Its a good one!

Happy hunting!
Shannon79 commented on Sonrissa's status
Shannon79 uploaded a new photo
Shannon79 commented on photo