606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Just completed IVF. Need support getting through this 2ww
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

Hi Everyone. I am 34 yrs old. From Kitchener Ontario. My DH and I have been TTC for 2 yrs now. I have had 2 failed IUI's and have moved onto IVF. I just had my transfer 4 days ago. I did not respond well to the drugs, and only had 4 eggs all of which ferilized with the ICSI procedure. 2 embryos were transferred that were 8 and 9 cell, grade 2. The other 2 were 6 cell and grade 2, and I received the phone call today that they did not make it to the blast stage to freeze. I have had a really rough day with this as I  feel like we lost our back up plan. We have just spent over $20,000 the past 6 months, and money is officially running out. I am trying to maintain positive thoughts that this transfer worked, but it is really hard. I hope I hope I hope!!! Anyone else out there have any advise for me, or just want to talk about this and get eachother through the painful 2ww?!
Hello, My name is Tracy, I too live in Kitchener and am 35.  I so get the 2 WW I have had 4 failed IUI's and have been unable to come up with the funding for IVF\ICSI.  However I am available if you would like to chat, send me a message.  I do know the importance of having someon who gets it to cry with talk too vent too etc.  This board is a great place.  Although I am no longer in my 2 ww My husband and I have been TTC'ing for almost 8 years.  Send me a private message if you wish.  Maybe get together if you like.

Hang in there, I know it is hard.
I'm also from Kitchener, ladies ;-)

I just wanted to lend my support to you both (and anyone else who's going through this.  I have 2 little boys (aged 3.5 years and 4.5 months).  I'm praying you'll both get your BFPs soon ((hugs))
I am from Cambridge
i also just wanted to send my support and prayers that you get your bfp's very soon!!!!!!!!
I am from Toronto and I am hoping for both you ladies to get your BFP. We are all hear to support you and listen to you!
Thanks for the support Ladies, I work in TO and have been traveling for my job, so Positive Thoughts got her BFP and well I of course am still awaiting mine!  I have waited 8 years and am starting to loose hope (tried dilligantly off and on that train, and now well back on the train again)  I have an appointment to see yet another specialist but that is not until October so.......here goes again!
Shannon79 commented on photo
28 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
29 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
32 mins ago