606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Just introducing myself
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

Just introducing myself

Hi there!!  Thanks for starting this group, it's great to meet some of my fellow canucks!!  My name is Amanda and I live in Calgary.  I am a new and first time mom to a beautiful 11 week old baby boy.  Looking forward to reconnecting with some of you I already know, and meeting new people.  
Hey Amanda!! How's Ryder doing? Hope you're enjoying every minute of him!! :o) Won't be long now (maybe too soon) and we'll have our newest little bundle! :o)
Welcome to the group! Im Teddi and I live in Red Deer Alberta!
I know what its like to not get the answers we are looking for and although we may always have an answer at least we are in the same country!

*I have a 3 year old son and I am 19 weeks pregnant. This is my 3th pregnancy, I m/c in Jan. 09.
Hello Amanda!

My name is Sandi and I am from just outside Toronto - (Ajax) and my Hubby and I are currently TTC #2... We already have a little baby boy 8 months old named Hunter.  He is the most wonderful thing in our lives.  I was glad to have a Canadian Group to talk to because Hunter has Down syndrome, and while I know that my situation is likely one of the more unique ones, in that I will find lots of Canadian friends, not too many will have children with Ds.  But, since we are TTC #2, any concerns I have with the doctors, you all will likely be able to relate.  

Hopefully we can all help one another out!

Sandi  (Dragon1973)
Down syndrome Group Founder/Moderator
Shannon79 commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on photo