606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Round 2 for me...
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

Round 2 for me...

Hello...today is CD2 for me and tomorrow I have my BW and start Puregon shots. Hoping for lots of follies this time around. ( first round of IUI I only had one viable follie)

Hoping June is our month for a BFP...keep me in your thoughts and prayers..
SSBD and lots of BFP to all....
Hugs
Tova
1 Comment
Best of luck to you! We just had our IVF transfer on Saturday. We had 2 failed IUI's prior to that. We were trying both times to get to an IVF cycle but I didn't produce enough follicles. What an emotional roller coaster! Good luck to you and your DH! Fingers crossed you get a BFP this month! Did you have your transfer yet?
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
Shannon79 commented on Sonrissa's status
Shannon79 commented on Pat1956100's status