TTC again
Hello All, I am 35 and live in Kitchener Ontario.  My dh and I have been married for 8 years this year.  We tried activley to get pregnant for many years including 4 rounds of Clomid/IUI In the summer of 2008 we got pregnant and then we lost the baby.  It was funny though because I knew I was preg. but all of the HPT's kept coming back negative, then in the middle of the night I felt a pop and began to bleed, the next day I went into the hospital because I could not handle the pain anymore. The doc did a BHCG, when the results came back she walked into the room with a smile and said, "I have good news and bad news, the good news, we now know you can conceive the bad news you have mc the pregnanacy"  I was stunned, I did not know weather to be happy tha I had a confirmed pregnancy or to be devastated becasue it did not last.  I eventually became devistated. Well we are now back at it.  The cost of treatments in Ontario are in sane, I was lucky enough to have a physician when I got pregnant (we were living in BC for about 4 years) who gave me the IUI for free.  Now we are back here and we aree going to try to do this again, this time with temps and an OPK.  I am asking on Friday to be referred to an OBGYN again and go from there.  There is one thing thought that I have never been able to figure out over the years and that is how to tell the cervical position and if it is soft etc.  If anyone could enlighten me on that I would be greatly appreciated.  

In the meantime I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello,  I am hoping to make some new friends here with people in the same emotional roller coaster.

Cheers
Tracy
Hi, welcome to the group! Im sorry for your loss and happy that you will be TTC again!
I do know a little about everything but not enough that it will be of help, I am going to refer you to a group called *Baby Dust Buddies-TTC and Pregnancy after loss* . These women are great and some of the best out there!
Hope this helps and please jump back on to this group once in a while!!
Good Luck!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Aug 17
Aug 17
Shannon79 commented on photo
Aug 17