606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
TTC again
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

TTC again

Hello All, I am 35 and live in Kitchener Ontario.  My dh and I have been married for 8 years this year.  We tried activley to get pregnant for many years including 4 rounds of Clomid/IUI In the summer of 2008 we got pregnant and then we lost the baby.  It was funny though because I knew I was preg. but all of the HPT's kept coming back negative, then in the middle of the night I felt a pop and began to bleed, the next day I went into the hospital because I could not handle the pain anymore. The doc did a BHCG, when the results came back she walked into the room with a smile and said, "I have good news and bad news, the good news, we now know you can conceive the bad news you have mc the pregnanacy"  I was stunned, I did not know weather to be happy tha I had a confirmed pregnancy or to be devastated becasue it did not last.  I eventually became devistated. Well we are now back at it.  The cost of treatments in Ontario are in sane, I was lucky enough to have a physician when I got pregnant (we were living in BC for about 4 years) who gave me the IUI for free.  Now we are back here and we aree going to try to do this again, this time with temps and an OPK.  I am asking on Friday to be referred to an OBGYN again and go from there.  There is one thing thought that I have never been able to figure out over the years and that is how to tell the cervical position and if it is soft etc.  If anyone could enlighten me on that I would be greatly appreciated.  

In the meantime I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello,  I am hoping to make some new friends here with people in the same emotional roller coaster.

Cheers
Tracy
1 Comment
Hi, welcome to the group! Im sorry for your loss and happy that you will be TTC again!
I do know a little about everything but not enough that it will be of help, I am going to refer you to a group called *Baby Dust Buddies-TTC and Pregnancy after loss* . These women are great and some of the best out there!
Hope this helps and please jump back on to this group once in a while!!
Good Luck!!
Shannon79 commented on photo
1 min ago
AShellof_Me commented on photo
29 mins ago
krichar commented on photo