606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Yeah, my BFP - Finally!
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Yeah, my BFP - Finally!

Hi all,

After all that I was going through TTC, with the Pituitary tumour and supposedly blocked tubes (complete), I finally got my BFP'S on two HPT's today!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who listened when I was miserable and venting.  Now, hopefully this pregnancy goes smoothly.  I am told I am a mere 3 weeks and three days along... Cute!
How about that?  Nothing is impossible!!

Sandi (Dragon1973)
Down syndrome Group Forum Founder/Moderator