606?1268881407
Canadian Women Together User Group
Yeah, my BFP - Finally!
About This Group:

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!

Founded by TeddiH on March 17, 2010
31 members

Yeah, my BFP - Finally!

Hi all,

After all that I was going through TTC, with the Pituitary tumour and supposedly blocked tubes (complete), I finally got my BFP'S on two HPT's today!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who listened when I was miserable and venting.  Now, hopefully this pregnancy goes smoothly.  I am told I am a mere 3 weeks and three days along... Cute!
How about that?  Nothing is impossible!!

Sandi (Dragon1973)
Down syndrome Group Forum Founder/Moderator
Congrats Sandi! I hope you have a very uneventful 9 months ahead of you :o)
Congrats Sandi, wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months...

I have been trying to cnceive with a pituitary disorder (Hypo-pituitarism) and just in the 2ww after IVF.

I was wondering if you (or anyone else reading this post) would know a good Reproductive Endocrinologist or fertility clinic who deals with this condition in the Montreal area as we are planning to move there soon and I want to check out my options in case this cycle doesnt work.

Thanks in advance,

Sam.

Congratulations Sandi!!!! Im so excited and happy for you!!!!
Shannon79 commented on Who am I?
melimeli commented on Who am I?
krichar commented on Who am I?