Cancer Surgery Expert Forum
Introducing the new Ask-a-Doctor Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Cancer Surgery forum cover surgery for all types of cancers.

We are pleased to introduce the new Ask-a-Doctor Reconstructive Surgery forum where all questions will receive a personal answer from Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.

The forum is located at http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/289 and we are thrilled to have Dr. Miller as part of MedHelp.

MedHelp
Dear sir,

My father was suffering from stomach pain and doctor done endoscopy and they found one large exophytic mass in fundus. after reports they did surgery partial gastrectomy.  In the pathology report they mentioned that they found a large tumor, exophytic growth, measuring 8.4x6.7cm.  in the greatest dimension, gray brown color, round in shape the tumor seems to lie along the greater curature, in the fundic area,

Now after surgery he can;t eat and drink and surgery was done three months before.  he feels acidity, vomiting and chest pain without having meal.

kindly me out what can be possible.  
A related discussion, Scar tissue at resection site was started.