Cancer Surgery Expert Forum
Lump on clavicle bone

Questions in the Cancer Surgery forum cover surgery for all types of cancers.

Lump on clavicle bone
A couple of months ago my chest started hurting for no reason at all. I thought I had pulled a chest muscle. I noticed a small lump on my right clavicle bone in the front right at your neck, a few weeks later. Now the lump has gotten bigger, it is sore, and when I take a deep breath it hurts. My question is, should I get this checked to make sure its not some type of lump that needs to be biopsied. I have had some breast concerns too in the past month. Clear discharge, which was checked, no blood was found. Or do you think I might just have some swelling around that bone from the pulled muscle. When I lay on my side with my elbow propped on my head, the lump seems huge! Please let me know what you think. Thanks  
I think that you should go for for breast imaging as soon as possible and clinical breast exam.

A related discussion, Re:Lump on clavicle was started.
A related discussion, painful bump near clavicle right side was started.