Cancer in Pets Community
Just sharing

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.

Just sharing

5456932?1268271443
I just posted a remark and i think i put it in the wrong area, so i am posting it again, here in the proper place. I just found out my Lab/Newfie cross has hemangiosarcoma. He is resting comfortably beside me as i write this through my tears. I know what i must do and i am missing him terribly with all my heart already.
He was a rescue dog and for the past 3 years he has been my joy, my protector and my best friend.
His name is Bear and i'd like to share his picture with all.
He's a very handsome boy and I'm so sorry for his illness. If he no longer has the quality of life that he deserves,  I am a believer that God will utilize you and the vet to make the most humane act of love for your boy and not prolong his suffering. Also, I have created a group here at MH called, "Pet Grief Support - In Memory of Our Pet" and when the time comes, we will be there to also support you through grief, sorrow, comfort or a supportive kind word. It's going to be alright, one day at a time. Judy