Need Holistic Advice on Mast Cell Tumor

I have a 10 year old female boxer who has a mast cell tumor on her paw. We do not know what stage it is in.
I would like to help her naturally and holistically to help her body alkanize and stay strong.
Over the past 3 months now, she has been only eating organic whole foods, no wheat, no corn, not anything bad for dogs. I have also been giving her holistic drops containing burdock root which is supposed to help break up tumors, another to detoxify the blood and an immune strengthener to help her immune system. Can you advise anything else to take internally or externally to help get rid of this tumor or to at least keep her body strong?

Thanks for any advice,
Sue
Hi Sue,

As a holistic veterinarian, surgical removal of the mast cell tumor with a biopsy should is what we recommend as a 1st step. Mast cell tumors in general are locally invasive but do not invade or spread internally through the body. If they do recur, it's usually at the same or a similar location from which they were removed.

We have had excellent results in our veterinary clinic with surgical removal, a low carbohydrate, anti-cancer diet and an all-natural vitamin supplement, patented for dogs called Paaws.

I would be glad to discuss this further with you.

Best Wishes
Dr Carol Osborne, DVM