Cancer in Pets Community
Should I put her through Chemo.?
About This Community:

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Should I put her through Chemo.?

She has Matastasized adenocarcinoma with massive lymphocyte infiltration. I had the radical masetamy done on her and  the lab results came back with this news. They took the lymphnodes and everything out. I have her on all meat diet with supplaments and she seems very happy & healthy. Do you think I should put her through the chemo?
I want her life to be as nice as possible. But, if she has a chance at ALL I want to give that to her. My family is in agreement if money can save her life, than life it will be no matter what the cost. However, I could really use some
words of encouragement form some one else who has had to go through this. I have done nothing but cry for 3 days, trying to make the decision to give her chemo or not
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
You have a very difficult decision.

A San Francisco surgeon, Dr. Day, a cancer survivor, has a website on alternative treatments for malignancies.

I urge you to research Coley therapy. Dr. Coley founded Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute. Make your own decision.

Dr. Coley discovered during the 1920's that administration of killed bacterial vaccines produced remission in 18 % of cases. There are few contraindications. Select any killed bacterial vaccine from the PDR and get one every four days.

This treatment was marketed during the 1930's by Lily as the "Coley Toxins"..

Results were either immediate (within 30 days) or there was no improvement at all.

Scientific America, a reputable reference, published several articicles on the protocol. The consenses was that the killed bacterial vaccines stimulated tumer necrosis factor.

If you can't get a physician to agree simply tell them you are going on a trip overseas and get an International vaccination card. Doctor shop and you will be charged about $75 per vacination. Don't tell them you getting the treatments for cancer.
Blank
1296965_tn?1279839570
Thank you. So, all I have to do is talk to the oncologyst about this Coley's Toxins & they will know what I am talking about? Doctor Shop in Europe? I have friends over there and I travel to their often and if it will save her life sooner.
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
Do a google search on Coley. The consult the archives of the Scientific American. There are hospitals in Russia that provide Coley treatment as first-line treatment for humans..
Blank
1296965_tn?1279839570
she has stage 4 cancer- almost stage 5. She has the most radical aggressive cancer out. There is no cure for her. My heart breaks everyday for her.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer in Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank