Cancer in Pets Community
cancer

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.

cancer

hi my cat tiger was 10 years old she has always been distant not bothering to fuss much.,now around 3 weeks ago she started fussing me up licking and playing, my daughter was amazed how she changed,anyway this playing went on for a week, then she didn't come down stairs when she did she ran and hid,avoiding me as if i was going to hurt her
i noticed her limping quite bad on front left leg, i thought it might be sprained over the next few days she was holding her leg up completely, so i took her to the vet in case it was dislocated he phoned and said it was a massive cancer and she would have to have leg and shoulder amputated, what a shock anyway my mom decided best thing was to have her put down, i was heart broke as i said i don't think a cancer could start so quick i wondered if the vet had got it wrong and it was dislocated and tiger was put down unnecessary,i cant sleep worrying about this sad incident  also when i collected tiger from vets blood was coming out of her nose i wondered what could have gone wrong to make her nose bleed await your reply thank you
Tags: cancerous