Cancer in Pets Community
systemic lymphoma
About This Community:

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

systemic lymphoma

my baby biscuit was diagnosed with lymphoma. on june 2 .I went to see the Oncology on the 4of june.
I dont want to put her through the stress of Chemotherapy .he only gave me 3 choices.wis protocol. doxo.and ccnv.
she is at stage 3 . the only test i had done is a biopsy at my vet.please tell me if any thing that will not put her in any pain or stress. but live for as long a she can . i want to loose her.in 2 months.please help
                                                                                                                                             thanks
Related Discussions
1296965 tn?1279839570
Get you baby on EVO dogfood that can help extend her life. Don't give her ANY CARBS OR SUGAR. cancer feeds off of carbs & sugar- you are starving cancer to death with not giving it anything to live off of. My baby has stage 4 on the cusp of stage 5 matastisized cancer. They say 6 months will be successful. She is not acting like she has cancer- every one is so surprised she is that far along. I giver her chicken tighs, legs or breast meet ans EVO Turkey and Chicken little bites dog food and no grain treats. I did the chemo. for two weeks she got sick and I stopped giving it to her, if she is only going to live 6 months I wil not let her last 4 or 5 with me be sick. I want her to enjoy what time she has left and if I can extend that time by giving her no carbs or sugar than that's the road I have chosen for her and I to go down together. My heart breaks for you, I know putting an animal to sleep was one of the hardest decions I ever had to make in the past, even harder than a divorce.LOL I guess because I loved them so, so much.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer in Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...