Cancer Community
cancer maybe?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cancer maybe?

I am 42 and have been nautious and sickly off and on for about 3 weeks,, I am tired alot and my bm's are irregular.. I however have had one but its not normal and my left side hurts and i am bleeding in my rectum and vaginally after my BM.. I have had my tubes tied for 18 yrs now so I know its not pregnancy... So my symptoms are headaches, nausia  to point of vomiting sometimes, fatigue, bloating and i finally had a BM but normal and blood on stools and vaginally and feel crampy.. I had a normal period heavy but normal for me about a week ago so i know its not that.. I am tired of feeling sick .. Colon cancer runs in our family... Just curious if these symptoms  have happened to anyone else..???
Related Discussions
1809109_tn?1331807377
I think it's time to see a dr. You're young, but with a family history and those symptoms- I wouldn't mess around. Get in to your dr and ask for a colonoscopy. Hopefully it's an easy fix, but something isn't right and it could be cancer. Honestly your symptoms don't sound too far from what my grandmother described (15 years after the symptoms started) when she found out she had colon cancer. I'm not saying this to scare you, because it still could be something besides cancer, but please see a dr. just in case. My grandma waited too long and it cost her her life- it's just not worth waiting.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...