painful bump near clavicle right side
My 32 year old daughter noticed a painful bump on her right ribcage near/ under the clavicle (approx one inch down one inch over from the center of the clavicle area) 5 days ago, she mentioned she was wrestling with her boyfriend a week ago but does not feel got hurt in any way at that time. Now she says it hurts to talk, talk loudly, hurts to touch it, hurts all by itself, is about the size of a marble cut in half and will not move and is hard to the touch. Any ideas what this could be? Nothing like this known to me in my family, I am her 55 year old mother. Have heard some ideas about cats, she says does not touch any but many roam the apartment complex she lives at.

This discussion is related to Lump on clavicle bone.
Why would you feel that a cat could have caused an internal bump?
Friends have told me something about a cat infection  that can cause these types of symtoms but she says has not had any real contact with them