Cancer Community
1.2 CM Left Periaortic Lymph Node Identified

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I had a kidney stone May 2009 and the MRI detected my left periaortic lymph node was enlarged and measured 1.2 CM. I was supposed to have a repeat MRI 3 months later but I lost my insurance. Currently, I have lost 30 pounds, have diarrhea immediately after eating, extremely cold all of the time, and very tired all of the time. I also have severe left abdomenal (abdominal) pain right by my belly button that is so severe I will double over and cry it hurts so bad.

Could you please help me and tell me what could be causing this? Could it be related to the lymph node or something related to my colon? I had blood work and a stool sample done a year ago and had Giardia and took medication for it and still my problem is getting progressively worse.

Thank you so much for any help or advice.

Kayla

This discussion is related to Enlarged Lymph Nodes in Neck.