Abdominal Pain
Sever Hypochondriac, had cancer numerous times... Been experiencing abdominal pain lately, lower left side mostly, of course in convinced its either Colon Pancreatic or Bile Duct Cancer, I'm only 20 years old, male. Loose stools either dark brown or light brown depending on the day. I've never been diagnosed with IBS but I cannot eat greasy food or its bad news, but I've never actually had pain like I've been experiencing lately.    
Is always best to get it checked out.  Get a second opinion if your health professional doesn't treat your complaint seriously.
I have had a history of severe anxiety and depression and early breast cancer.  When I spoke to my doctor about a swollen lymph node he just passed it off as being benign and as me being neurotic.  18 months later my lymph node was biopsied and found to be cancerous.  It and a number of other lymph nodes.
Anxiety or not I would get it checked.
Okay thank you, is pancreatic or bike duct cancer common in a 20 year old male? I've never been to the hospital but once because I thought I had Lymphoma and I was convinced my spleen was about to burst (embarrassing experience). I lost my step dad to Pancreatic cancer and my Mom was diagnosed 5 months ago, she's in remission now, she is only 45.
It is uncommen for a 20 year old to have cancer all to gether but the thing is cancer has no age restrictions i wold def get seen by a dr but just remember anxiety can make us think we have every think under the sun wrong with us then come all the symptoms so yes see a dr but try not to worry