Acorn sized bump underneath skin on shaft of penis
I have a bump underneath the skin on the shaft of my penis. It first started out as the size of a bread crumb and then gradually got bigger over the course of this last year. Just this last week it got very swollen and now it is the size of a small acorn. It first started out painless but now the skin is red and tender. there is a small tiny white head on the top that sometimes secretes a thick white strand when I apply pressure. Please help, i'm really starting to worry.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Any bump or lump warrants evaluation by a doctor to rule out malignancy. The lump could be due to a cyst, mass, inflammation and other urogenital issues.  If it has been a year already and there was increase in size, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor or urologist for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and imaging studies are important in determining the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.