Aa
A
A
Close
Advice on head pressure, other symptoms
Hi,

Last summer I felt dizzy all of a sudden while just sitting down. I got scared because I didn't know what was going on. I then got my blood pressure taken at it was abnormally high (something around 140/100). I felt this intense head pressure as well. I went to the emergency room where they did a CT scan on me and found nothing. I continued to feel bad (nauseous, head pressure, etc.) and was put on head pressure and anxiety medication. The doctor thought I head anxiety problems that were causing these symptoms. During this month I felt like I was going to die. After about a month I got better and went off to college. During college I had a few episodes of the head pressure/pain, nausea, minor vision problems in one eye, etc. So they did an MRI on me and found nothing as well (expect minor sinus problem). They put me on sinus medication.

I still continue to have on and off head pressure/pain and still minor problems in one eye. I feel better though then I did last summer. However, I have been feeling more tired lately and head some chest pains as well as continuing on and off head pains. I also have a ringing sensation in my ears. It is definitely bearable but I still can feel that its there. Do you think this is anything serious (brain tumor, etc.) or do you think it is just my anxiety? Should I go see the doctor again for a checkup? Since its been a year already since I first developed these symptoms and they have not necessarily gotten worse, could it still be a brain tumor?

Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would be most concerned with having the chest pains checked out. Not saying it's anything, but I'm not sure what the pain has been like for you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
Top Cancer Answerers
Blank
fntn