Cancer Community
Alternative treatment

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Alternative treatment

I would like to know if somebody knows „the method of Nikolay Shevchenko” in healing a cancer. It's supposed to be a mixture of unrefined sunflower oil and 40% ethyl alcohol. Has anybody tried this method to heal a cancer ? I am not looking for a miracle but for real opinions. Please abstain from unuseful comments. Thank you very much.

I was soul searching and saw your letter. I have read something over past few days were a child had cancer and had herbal treatment and the child was greatley improved. Sadly im not a computer expert and cant find it for you. I think it was on a website called the caring bridge. My 6yr old has just being diagnosed with a non resectable brain tumour so I spend most of my time searching for things.

Good luck if I see it again I will send it on.

Maggie

You may find the following link helpful.
http://nvshevchenko.ru/en/

Hello Maggie, sorry to hear about your child trouble. Have you watched a film on you tube ' the cancer conspiracy ' It goes through the different people who have found and practiced alternative ways of treating serious conditions and the game of The big "Pharma" ? I have bought the books of some of them too. Also I just came across a Polish doctor called Burzinski who also has managed to help people...you can also see a film about him on you tube...Hope it all goes well...Bright Blessings, Galia !
Dear Maggie...I should be looking at the dates of posts better lol...Hope your child is well !