Aa
A
A
Close
Amyloidosis/Cancer
My husband of eight years told me prior that he shares many physical similarities to his mom's late father down to the placement of a mole they both had exactly in the same location. His grandfather of course passed from amyloidosis. Over the years he's mentioned that they have told him his amyloid protein count was a little higher than normal but he's never had the need for worry because everything has been okay. One issue he has unrelated to this is a tear I'm going to guess in his colon that is aggravated and sometimes causes bleeding especially if he's stressed... recently it prompted concern in him and he was considering heading to the emergency room. I'm not sure whether or not that is related to the amyloidosis concern he has though. Since then I have learned of a blood test from three months ago that he had was rechecked based on some information he gave the medical provider he saw and they told him they found that there was more amyloid proteins in the blood sample than they realized. He says it's possible depending on the level of proteins etc. that he could be stage one though reading up on actual amyloidosis I do not know which "type" this could be. He only was recently concerned because as of the last few days climbing the stairs to our apartment have been leaving him excessively winded which has never happened before. He also has been noticeably more tired as of late. Unfortunately insurance is an issue at the moment... I'm not sure
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Cancer Community Resources