Cancer Community
Anal growth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Anal growth

There is a small growth inside the anal area approximately half inch inside. Could you say whether it is hemmroid or anal cancer? If it is either one could you say what are the cures for either of them?
Hi.
How are you?
The small growth inside the anal canal could be a hemorrhoid or an anal cancer just like what you mentioned.   Hemorrhoids can be treated medically or surgically.  As for the anal cancer management, there is a need to establish first the diagnosis of anal cancer.  If it is cancer, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy can be the options.  
You should go to your doctor for evaluation.  
Good luck.      
it can also be a skin tag.
i am a 16 year old girl
i think i am having the same situation as "tard" there is a growth and it really pains me and i have no clue what it is exactly. there are time that the growth would hang out side of my body literally when i uses the bathroom.
please help me.