Cancer Community
Any ANSWERS or OPINIONS please help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Any ANSWERS or OPINIONS please help me

Hi all - Done couple posts about my situation before on this site, thought would give it one more go as i dont know what else to do.

Ok well im 30male from north wales UK - I was in pritty good shape before all this.

My situation.
It all started in June this year, Noticed a green muscus on the side of my stool. Next few days i started to have alot of bright red blood in the loo and on toilet paper.
Over the next two weeks  i  lost about 2 and half stone of muscle goign from 19 to 16.7 stone- everyone said i looked like a different person.
Aswell as the weight loss i had constant stomach pains, which seems to be all over my abdominal - which didnt get any worse when i pressed it.
I also had alot of gas and heardburn/acid reflux.In about september my weight was maintaining and even gaining and the bleeding has stopped. The stomach pains are stil there and i have an awfull burning sensation under both arm pits that comes and goes.
My weight is now 17 stone 10 pounds so i have gained a fair bit back, but its in my stomach where i have gained it as i now have a little belly. The arm pits still burn on and off and the stomach pains are stil there.
Also my tongue has a yellow and white thick coat on it????? if i clean it, in a couple of days its back.
Im also constanly tired, i can sleep for ages and wake up knackerd and after about 5 hours of beiong awake  i can sleep again easy, im also  weeing about 20 times a day :(
Ive had alot of tests which include

Sigmoidoscopy
camera down throat
Full abdominal ultrasound
HIV blood test
Hep blood tests
LFT tests
Yeast infection blood tests
Barium meal
barium enema
chest xray
CT scan
All results are normal apart from my ALT in the LFT blood test, which was 48 - norm is 8-44 they said, and said mine is fine as 5% of population had elvated alt.

At the star of this year i tried a 10 week course of HGH human growth hormone and 8 weeks of test as im into training, i know this might not have much to do with it but im at my wits end, i know its stupid to take what i did, and trust me i wont ever do it again.
Please give me sopme advice on what i can do , im sorry ive wrote loads and do hope you managed to read it all
thank you

bump .. any answers plz - going out me mind
bump
First up I'm not a doctor. Do you think you might have had a bad tummy virus? I know June seems like a long time ago but some things can linger a while. You say you are fatigued but you are still training? Is that right?  Fatigue is often lifestyle related (alchohol, poor sleeping etc.)
The other thing that comes to my head is a food intolerance. These can develop over time even in adults. The most common would be dairy and maybe wheat.
Another option is anxiety. Are you sleeping well when you do sleep or do you wake early? Is your apetite normal or reduced? Do you have any involuntary movements ie touching face, pacing, jiggling? You are asking on a cancer board so do you think you have cancer? Does your doctor?
I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Keep seeing your doctor. It looks like they are investigating you very thoroughly and I just wanted to say that I was thinking of you. Take care.
Hi thank you for your reply.

Im waking up throughtout the night to have a wee , about 8 times... dont no why this many, but this could explaint the tiredness i suppose.

Ive been tested and had biopsies for food tolerance etc. Just the weight loss and bleeding does go towards cancer on all sites :(

I havent tried since all this started as the pain in stomach is bad
any help please peeps?
bump
Have you undergone an MRI or a PET scan?
Like CT scans, they are tomographic exams that provide valuable diagnostic imagery. The CT scan creates a computed image; the MRI creates a magnetic field in order to render an image; and the PET scan utilizes radioactive substances (called tracers) to locate diseases within the body.
Ordinarily, when one form of testing is inconclusive, another testing approach is tried.
So, it's possible that what the CT scan doesn't reveal, the MRI or the PET scan will detect. Mention to your doctor(s) about the possibility of having other diagnostic imaging exams... because it sounds like you've through a lot of testing with no answer to your ailment. The MRI and the PET are more costly to perform... but, a lot of times, they're able to show what other tests don't.
Have you been checked Diabetes? Thirst, tiredness, constant peeing, eating more and losing weight, feeling lousy, among other things....are classic symptoms of diabetes, and could also explain the appearance of your tongues, poor concentration, and pretty much anything yo are describing, except for the rectal  bleeding.
Thanks for both your comments - Yeh ive had test for diabetes and was neg -

Ive mentioned the likes of mri and pet scan but my doctor and gastro are saying that if there was a cancer there the barium or ultra or ct would of showed it.

i dont know whats going on but its recking my life :(