Any ideas? I'm just not myself....
Hello~

I normally post on the Thyroid Forum but have been having symptoms lately that don't seem to be related to the Thyroid.

Here goes....

The symptom that is bothering me the most is a feeling of breathlessness in my chest along with the feeling sometimes that I have swallowed something.  Also, it feels like I have bronchitis without the fever and coughing. (although I have been noticing that I am coughing more lately)  I am losing stamina when I exercise to the point of feeling like I am going to pass out if I push myself too hard (this seems to be progressively getting worse). I have had a couple of nights where I have woken up sweatier than normal, didn't have to change clothes or the bed sheets but was definitely sweaty). I feel feverish sometimes but have yet to take my temp.  I have noticed a rash under my right armpit that itches but I abstain from scratching, I do seem to have some sort of rash/eczema at the back of my neck. I don't have any swollen lymph nodes that I can feel, just concerned about the chest thing, but do have pain in my neck that wakes me up sometimes.  

I had a CT scan of my throat last week but doc won't be in till tomorrow/appt is on Thursday.  He told me in November that he would do an Xray of my chest but didn't think he would find anything.  I'm not sure why he ordered the CT of my throat other than my feeling that something was stuck.  I wanted to have something done before the end of the year for insurance reasons since I wasn't feeling any better since I saw him in November.  I basically feel pretty crappy most of the time. I've lost some weight lately, not sure how much.

One last thing that is going to sound very strange, I have been waking up in the night, quite often, with the feeling that something is shaking internally from my head through my torso.  No outward appearance of this symptom whatsoever.  This has been happening for a few years, but last night was exceptionally noticeable. It actually wakes me up.

I can't sleep with the worry about what is wrong with me and The Google doesn't help either:)

Thanks so much for your time.

Added note~I just went shopping for less than 1 1/2 hours and my throat/chest is achy and I am exhausted.  
" He told me in November that he would do an Xray of my chest but didn't think he would find anything.  I'm not sure why he ordered the CT of my throat other than my feeling that something was stuck."......What?  You need a CT of your chest/thorax in my opinion, not of your throat.

Any labs done?  TB screen?
Saw doc today and he said my CT of my throat came back normal other than my right side thyroid is a little enlarged/no nodules.  He ordered blood work and a chest xray today.  I'm hoping to hear back from him tomorrow.  

No TB screen mentioned.  
So, what were the results of the bloodwork and the cxr (chest xray)?
They came back normal. I didn't see the actual report, but that's what they told me when I called the clinic. Still not sure what's going on. I'm wondering if my thyroid is spitting out hormones on occasion that give me these strange symptoms.
Are you seeing an Endo for your thyroid issues?

If all these other things are clearing, then this perhaps is nothing more than your thyroid.