Cancer Community
Any insight into a mass near the liver?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Any insight into a mass near the liver?

am a twenty seven year old female with polycystic kidneys, hypertension, and chronic hematuria.  For several years I have had a large mass just below my right ribs in the area near the liver.   The mass is moveable, and I generally note its presence by an uncomfortable tightness in the general area.  When I feel it in that area I can generally push it back under the rib cage where it is no longer bothersome.  Sometimes it is undetectable for days, but usually only stays under the rib cage for a few hours.  My friends and family used to think I was nuts, but I have finally made all of them feel the mass as I push it under my rib cage.  In addition to this I have chronic fatigue and unexplained, multiple, and very frequent bruising on my legs, arms, hands, fingers, and occasionally on the torso and back.  In regards to the mass I have consulted my nephrologist, and several PCPs and have gotten the same dumb look from each.  I know it sounds weird, but I feel like some one has got to listen to me!!!!  I have had several CBCs done in the last year, with each showing anemia, though I take a daily prenatal, folic acid, and iron supplement.  My WBC count has also slowly decreased with my monocytes particularly low.  Oh, and I have a lowgrade fever daily of 99-100.  If anyone has any help, or maybe knows someone with similar issues I would greatly appreciate it!