Atypical endocervical cells of uncertain significance
I'm a 31yr old. I had never done a Pap smear test. I got it done on 28th April 2014 and my report came "Atypical endocervical cells of uncertain significance" and mild inflammation. 2 months back in Feb 2014 I had UTI and I was treated for that then in March I had spotting between my periods and doctor gave me hormones. Vaginal Ultrasound and Vaginal discharge culture was done..the reports were all normal. My Gynaecologist has asked me to come back in July for another Pap smear and if its positive again then I might have to go for colposcopy. I got married on 27th April and I want to have a child soon...I am very much worried about my Pap result. For how long should I wait to have a child? what if my test is positive again? what are the treatment options?
hi I discovered two bumps on my scrotum , both are the size of a pea and it doesn't really bothered me expect when I squeeze it, the bumps are firm and I frost I thought it was an ingrown hair bump maybe. I'm just a little concerned because I haven't had this problem since maybe child hood om 28 years old now and the last time I kind of recall experiencing something like this I was a teenager , I'm thinking about going to the emergency today! also I wanna add that just a few days prior to me discovering these pea shaped lumps on my (balls sack) I just was dealing with jock itch and Im wondering if one thing has any to do with the other because I was icthy down there in was doing a lot of rubbing and what not down there