Cancer Community
BCG Treatment
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BCG Treatment

I was wondering if anyone out there has had this treatment for bladder cancer or know someone who has. I would like to hear some stories about the side effects, and what the outcomes have been. I have a family member who is about to begin this treatment, after two surgeries to remove benign tumors growing near the bladder. It is being done as a preventative method, since the chance of the cancer coming back is 75%. Please answer if you can. I would really like to get more insight into this before the treatment begins. As well as maybe certain things I can be doing to help after treatment starts.
My dad had BCG treatment for bladder cancer a few months ago and it appears to have done the trick! He had a checkup recently and was given the all clear!!

I recently learned that BCG treatment appears to help with a VERY WIDE range of illnesses. Google it!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...