Cancer Community
Big lump on back of neck, need help...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Big lump on back of neck, need help...

Hi, I have a pretty good size lump on the back of my neck. I can move it around, as if its connected to the inside of my skin. I started developing it years ago, like at least 7 years. It has slowly grown over time. It started out the size of a pimple & I think I remember popind it (Sorry to gross ya out). When I popped it, a very white substance came out, not yellowish like a pimples. As it grew I could no longer pop it, its just a big lump now. Just recently some strange small bumps have been developing in the region around my neck & upper shoulders. I think it may be relevant to the lump, but not sure. I do not have them anywhere else. The lump never itches or hurts, & has no red color or anything. I am very poor & really cannot afford to see a doctor. I was wondering if anyone has some advise, or does anyone know what this sounds like? I am afraid that it is cancer or a tumor. Please let me know what you think, thank you.