Black spot in mouth and lump in throat
About 6 months ago, I got 2 black spots in my mouth, both no more than 1mm and perfectly formed,and accompanied by a feeling of a lump in my throat. They disappeared within 24 hours. 2 days ago the same thing happened, only it was 1 small black spot this time. The black spot was gone in 24 hours and the lump in my throat is feeling better. From what I can make out from various forums etc, it doesn't sound like cancer but its not an almalgam tattoo judging by the other pictures. Does anyone have any clues as to what this is? I don't know if this is purely coincidence but both times have happened right after I have returned from a holiday.
Pum
Looks like a blood blister from trauma. Maybe you clench your teeth in your sleep and bite the cheek when you are away from home.

Both myself and my husband get these and as they go away you shouldn't worry yourself too much.

Take care.
black spot over year on left side of lower jaw -gum line
I had the same situation like you missfruity. Can you update us what happened after that. I also so a black spot in my mouth then it disapeared and with pain in the upper throat. Can anyone explain what it could be?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance