Bleeding when taking a poo - could this lead to cancer?
Hi 22M here,

About two months ago, I experienced for the first time bright red blood on the toilet paper  when I took a ****. I did a bit of research on the internet and found that it was because my poo was hard and this was perhaps causing a tear. I started to drink more water and within a week the bleeding stopped. Just today though, I found that the same bright red blood appeared again, this time on the toilet bowl and the tissue well. However the poo itself was not hard at all and I didnt feel any pain. Could this be another problem, anyone have any advice what to do...I want to only go the doctors as a last resort...

Thanks in advance
It sounds like a case of hemorrhoids.  If you have no blood in your stools, the most likely culprit is hemorrhoids.  You can buy Preparation H ointment over the counter and try using it.  If it works, then that is proabably what it is.  If not, I would see a doctor.  Good Luck!!