Borderline high thyroid / lump.
fuv
Hi there

in October last year i had a bad reaction to some tablets (night nurse) and so i was admitted to hospital. while in hospital i was in quite a bad way with a fast heart beat and completely distorted and as a result (as you would expect) the doctors run some blood tests etc, the results showed that i had borderline/high tsh and T4 levels. while this meant nothing to me at the time i had a wee look on the internet, i hate looking on the internet for illness issues because there are too many symptoms in the world for everyone, yet i ask one question regarding myself:

*i am a male age 20 with TSH or T4 levels of 7.4, doctor said was too high
*didn't know what thyroid was so searched google, concluded with throat area.
*felt around throat and felt small tiny lump or spot under skin in that region
*lump still there, harder to find previously but more firmer now but not much bigger

i only ask here because i dont want to waste doctor time crying about nothing, the lump really is honestly like a pimple under the skin that has decided to stay for a long time. any recommendations?