Bump on Lower Leg Bone
I saw a doctor two weeks ago about a bump on my lower leg bone that had developed during basketball season.  After having an x-ray of my leg,  the doctor determined that it was either a stress fracture, osteoid osteoma, or osteoblastoma.  He said that the x-ray appears to show a healing bone in a very common area where stress fractures occur, but there is a slight darkish area in the center.  The types of tumor he mentioned are benign.

He told me to take aspirin, and although the pain has declined, I am worried that it could be osteosarcoma, even though he said he was confident that it isn't.

Do you think I should have further testing done?

The pain doesn't really hurt more at night, but it will sometimes hurt with no activity.
I haven't had shin splints before this year, which would be the cause of a stress fracture in this area of my lower right leg.

Thanks for all replies.