CA 19.9
Please find below  the reports of my father who is suffering from cancer. He had a Lap coli operation in Aug, 2010. But after operation biopsy test of the removed gallbladder was found negative, which in a review test found positive on last Monday. 3-4 months after the operation my father started to feel pain in his abdomen and after ultrasonography and subsequently CT scan, liquid found in the abdomen cavity in first week of April, 2011. After that Tumour Marker tests and review of the Ascitic fluid as well as gallbladder block has been conducted and severity found  (Please find the attached document).
Now it is my earnest request to you that please advice what stage of cancer it is and whether any treatment is available or not, so that I can decide about the next step.
Tumour Marker test report

Serum CEA                 23.16ng/ml
Serum CA 125             241.50 U/ml
CA 19.9                         4138.0 U/ml
Have you discussed any of your questions with his Oncologist?  I would ask the actual physician treating him his stage and options.  

I would recommend doing the above first.  

It is definitely an advanced GI cancer.