Cancer Community
Can a hit to the head cause a brain tumor??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

If someone gets hit in the head with an object like a bat/pistol/something with a hard solid surface.. is it possible to get a brain tumor??
(Sorry if it sounds silly, serious question!)
No, its not a silly quiestion your concern.  I don't think it would cause a brain tumor.  My younger hit his head when he was three on my end table very hard started bleeding  brought him to the ER and I asked if it could do any damage they  said  he would have to hit it harder than what he did meaning he would past out........Your fine......
My son was hit to jaw and lip and now his eyelids are black...should I be concerned that it is a head injury.
i got hit on my head with something metal and now it hurts and its kinda tender in the middle and now i have a cold and my nose have dried up blood in it what does it mean