Can you pop cancer?
Hello, I have had a small bump under my breast I thought nothing of until tonight. I assumed it was a pale mole, and I've had it for years. I noticed it had gotten larger and when I looked closely, saw it had come to a head. I squeezed and got a lot of gunk out. Whitish and pretty solid. Is it possible to actually pop something cancerous, or should I assume it's a pimple that's gotten aggravated by my new bras that fit right on top of it? Thank you!
I don't think its a tumor...
bip
I agree......You can t pop cancer it's probably just a pimple.You are alright...
Hi.

While it is sometimes very tempting to "pop" a mass, it should never be done because of the risk of infections.

The lump could probably have been a cyst. You should still have it checked out, especially since you manipulated it. Consult a physician to evaluate your condition.