Cancer Community
Chest nodules following breast cancer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chest nodules following breast cancer

ct scan of chest shows several small nodules. I have a history of breast cancer, stage 3b,HER+,  with 13 positive lymph nodes, bilateral mastectomy, chemo and radiation. My oncologist thinks it's "nothing to be concerned about", and will repeat the scan in 2 or 3 months. Given my history, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that response. should I seek a second opinion?
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? I understand your concern  about these nodules. There are many factors to consider such as the symptoms present, results of diagnostic tests, age and even your overall health. While follow-up exams and consults  can really increase anxiety , you may indeed  benefit from seeking another oncologist's opinion to ease any worries.  It is also recommended that you plan ahead during these times by finding relaxing activities that can help redirect such fears at such time. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...