Cancer Community
Chronic nausea, itching and fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Chronic nausea, itching and fatigue

I have had chronic nausea for over a year.  No doctor has been able to figure it out. I've seen at least 10. It is horrible.  About 8 months ago I began to itch like crazy all over my body, to the point where I would bleed.  I saw 3 doctors about that, and there was no explanation.  It went away after about one and 1/2 month.  The steriod creams the doctors gave me did not help, nor did allergy medicine.  The itching just came back.  Throughout this past year, I have been extremely fatigued and I sometimes feel like I'm really old.  I'm a 20 year old female.  I don't know what's going on. I saw an oncologist, and my tests were normal.  I need to know whats going on. This is not normal. Please help!

Has a liver function test been done? Is it normal?

Do you have any other symptoms related to heart burn or reflux or gastri ulcers?

Do you have any symptoms of cervical spondylitis?

Does tha nausea seem to precipitated or aggravated by specific foods or at specific time of the day?

Are you on any medication?

Do you smoke or drink alcohol?

Do keep us posted with the above answers.

Regards.