Aa
A
A
Close
Circular, Hard, Insensitive Lump under skin between neck and shoulder???
Hi, I am 18 and earlier this month I noticed a (large marble?) sized lump seemingly where the neck meets the shoulder. It is under my skin completely; i can stretch the skin above it just like any other part of my body. It is hard, circular, and seems to have no feeling. I can move it around, much more forward and backward than right to left.

I discovered this when I was at the physical therapist for a rotator cuff injury (both are on the right side). My therapist said it may be a muscle spasm but I'm skeptical. I have heard that cysts can arise out of chronic inflammation. Considering my age, is cancer at all likely?

Thanks
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hey, I don't know if you ever found out what that lump on your neck/shoulder was, but if you did, what was it? I have one too, right where the neck meets the shoulder, but have not ever had any injury. Anyway, i hope evrerything is okay now.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm also curious, as I have one on my shoulder and I've been doing zero physical activity. :S
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi im 19 and experiencing the same thing in between my neck and shoulder area. The lump feels like ball.. I can feel its spherical shape and can move it around. Ita not painful, but if anything comes in contact, i can feel some pain. What is it?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank