Cancer Expert Forum
Colonoscopy Results Question
About This Forum:

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Colonoscopy Results Question

Okay - I am a 41 y/o male, had a colonoscopy last year and they found a 12mm cancerous growth that was tested as positive... but only one which was removed.  Doc said it was on the verge of "doing it's thing" and told me to come back in a year to see if anything else appears.  Went back this past Monday and they another single 6mm one that the cells had not yet started to do their thing; but was the same type as the first one.  Doc suggested i come back in 3 years; which I challenged since my body evidently produces at 6mm a year - 3 years could potentially put one there at 18mm (3/4 inch+ in size) which could then require cancer treatments... i am pushing for 2 years - sound right?

So, my question is this:  Since I found this on the back end of the plumbing, should I have the other end scoped as well?