Cancer Community
Concerned about a lot of unexplained bruising?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I woke up this morning, and my left breast was almost completely covered with round purple bruises.  It got worse as the day went on.  There is also a very large round spot on my chest, just below my right breast.  The skin between my breasts is extremely thin and very bruised.  It looks like it's about to split through.  I also noticed tonight some bruising on my left ankle.  I haven't done anything to hurt myself in any way, and it isn't painful.  If I touch it, it does not change color at all.
I am being followed every 6 months (It use to be every 3 months) by a hemotologist, because i tested positive for MGUS.  So, I need to be monitored for Myeloma.  As of my last visit in December, I do not have Myeloma.  My next appointment is in Late June.  I'm a little nervous that this might be a sign of a blood problem.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you.
I would go on Google and put in "bruising causes" and you should get some answers.  Good Luck!!!