Cancer Community
Could I have Cancer? and Could it already be very advanced?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I have Cancer? and Could it already be very advanced?

This is new to me, and the idea of cancer is not really something that has every crossed my mind.  It is just lately in the past 6 to 9 months, I have really felt "strange."  I say strange as I lack a better word.  I have a lump in my lower back the size of an egg, this has been there 6 months.  I now also have 2 more smaller ones around it.  They developed in the past month... I get a stabbing pain in the same region which radiates through to my back and down my leg.  My lymph nodes swell in my groin periodically, but now I have noticed it in my arm pit as well.  Yesterday, I found a lump in my neck and I have a lump on my temple on my face as well.  Both seriously itchy but my face more than my neck.  My whole body itches horribly at times.  I am also exhausted and feel like I am losing weight, constantly get headaches.  I stay cold during the day but get night sweats at night,  but am living in a country where waiting for a scan the right way is at least 6 months out.  Should I be concerned or just wait it out???
1268057_tn?1399131913
You need to have this sorted out AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with a physician.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...