Could I have cancer?! Please help! RAPID growth!
Please help, I'm very worried!
The day before yesterday I got a very soar throat, as though maybe I've got streapt. I kind of shrugged it off, though it pained me all yesterday, and it made swallowing very difficult.
Yesterday I noticed little bit of a white splot on the inside of my upper left lip.
I scratched it off to the best of my abillity, and washed it down the sink. It almost felt as though I had been eating something rough on that side, and my lip was just sour from that.
This morning, however, I found more big white splotches among my lips; on both sides, top and bottom, but more on the left top. The area I had scratched the white stuff earlier has become very red, and very sour, slightly swollen as well. My lips are burning, and stinging so bad right now!
My tongue has also began to feel rough, and today I noticed small little red dots, no bigger than a pin head, scattered on my tongue. Most of them were on the left side, while there were a few scattered on the top of my tongue. My tongue feels very rough, and hurts, and more and more throughout the day, the harder it is for me to talk because of my lips and tongue. My throat is still paining me as well.

If anybody could help me, I'd appreciate it a whole lot!
I dont quite have that budget to go to the docters or the dentist, so I'd like to hear comments before push comes to shove, thank you.

(It's really hurts...)
Really sounds like thrush - but will nedd Dr. to say for sure - there's an oral rinse for it - it's  a yeast type thing.  Have you had an antibiotic or steroids?  Are you diabetic?  Good luck!
Do you have a fever?  Any other symptoms like a developing rash?
And no...... your symptoms are definitely NOT indicative of cancer.