Could it be cancer?

I just started here at MedHelp, and I am concerned about something. I am 14 years old. Occassionally I have gone to the bathroom and noticed blood on the toilet paper and sometimes in the water after making a bowel movement. I'm not sure if blood is actually in the stool or just in the water, though. Also, there is a very small bump on the back of my neck, that is like I said very small and completely painless. I'm scared. Could this mean cancer?
Only a doctor could say for sure... but, I don't see a connection between a bump on the back of your neck and what sounds like a bloody stool. That bloody stool could be an indication of an inflamed hemorrhoid. But, like I said... a doctor would be able to explain the bump on your neck and the bloody stool. I don't think that the two are related.
And, I doubt that Cancer is an issue... but, see a doctor to be on the safe side.