Cancer Community
Could it be cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could it be cancer?

Hello,

I just started here at MedHelp, and I am concerned about something. I am 14 years old. Occassionally I have gone to the bathroom and noticed blood on the toilet paper and sometimes in the water after making a bowel movement. I'm not sure if blood is actually in the stool or just in the water, though. Also, there is a very small bump on the back of my neck, that is like I said very small and completely painless. I'm scared. Could this mean cancer?
Related Discussions
684030_tn?1357024374
Only a doctor could say for sure... but, I don't see a connection between a bump on the back of your neck and what sounds like a bloody stool. That bloody stool could be an indication of an inflamed hemorrhoid. But, like I said... a doctor would be able to explain the bump on your neck and the bloody stool. I don't think that the two are related.
And, I doubt that Cancer is an issue... but, see a doctor to be on the safe side.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...