Cancer Community
Could this be Stomach Cancer?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Could this be Stomach Cancer?

I just had a colonoscophy,lower bowel seems ok, but they had difficulty getting into the upper bowel.Next will be a virtual colonoscopy,hopeful soon.I had gone to my GP with terrible direrhrea,followed by constipation.Even suppositiry took about 11 hrs to work.Also, I have had for quite a long time incredible seat gas,fullness,extended abdomen and burping and violent hiccups..Last September,I had uncontrolled bowel movements and was given Dicotel.I took before meals and it did help,but the gas never went away.Now,added to this I have white stuff in my mouth.I am diabetic and Bipolar and am 71yrs. Any suggestions please?
Hi!
While the symptoms can be due to gut cancer (exact location is difficult to tell), they can also be due to irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s, diabetes (if uncontrolled) and even due to ovarian cancer. Hence, along with tests to rule out these possibilities, it is important to test for ovarian cancer markers. Also, ask your doctors whether your medications for bipolar are causing these symptoms. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.