Cancer Community
Could this be cancer??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Could this be cancer??

8789374?1359394776
Has anyone ever seen this before?? I've been trying to explain and show this to my family members but no one else sees it and everyone thinks I'm going crazy! I finally got it to show up on camera in the sunlight.. there is a funny hair pattern as well. I took 2 photos of my skin and placed them side by side.
Hi!
It is very difficult to diagnose a skin lesion without examining it. However a circular lesion on the skin (appears circular to me) can be nummular eczema, tinea infection (fungal), pressure urticaria due to jewellery or buttons, or insect bite. Skin lesion of ring worm too looks like this but usually there are more than one. It can also be due to SLE or lupus. Thyroid hormone therapy too can cause skin rash and hence if you take thyroid hormones check and see if you have a similar lesion else where too. The other conditions mentioned (except insect bite) will also usually cause more than one lesion. At times such lesions can be an anatomical variation in skin or even skin cancer. See if you wear something that can cause pressure and leave a mark on the cheek while you are sleeping. If not, then you must consult a skin specialist for confirmed diagnosis. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.