Could this be stomach cancer etc?
Hey everyone, I'm a 50 yr old female and on last Thursday night, I had this really terrible pain in my stomach (mid-upper area above belly button). After I woke up the pain subsided but kept on persisting. It's been 5 days with persistent pain with that horrible pain coming and going. My stomach also feels and appears to be bloated and yet, it also feels like it's empty at times. I also have been feeling a bit nauseous; I keep hearing growling too. I haven't had any problems with stools though. And I have a terrible appetite ever since. After I eat, the pain seems like indigestion and seems worse during the night time than during the day and morning.

Could someone please help? Thank you so much.
Hi there,
It is difficult to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms without a complete medical examination and work up. These symptoms of bloating, pain, nausea and abdominal discomfort could possibly be due to gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, food poisoning, food allergies or intolerance, stomach flu etc. If the pain is high up in your abdomen and occurs after meals, antacids may help. Avoid citrus, high-fat foods, fried or greasy foods, tomato products, caffeine, alcohol, and carbonated beverages. If the symptoms are severe and persistent schedule an appointment with a doctor. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!