Cyst removed from head was hard
My husband had a cyst removed from his head by his doctor, but when the doctor removed it he said that the cyst was hard and brown and black in colour and sent it of for a biopsy, should i worry about it being cancerous..

Cysts in the brain are fluid filled spaces and are mostly benign. Very rarely cysts are found inside brain tumors. A CT scan or MRI is usually done to diagnose brain cysts.
The chances of this cyst being a cancer is very less although a biopsy will be confirmatory. Good luck!

i have two cyst on my head they themselves are not painful but right where one of them is i feel lots of pressure and it feels like my head is going to explode it hurts to wear my hair up and on my bad days it messes with mythe way i see things i get so sick feeling i cant eat i want to have it removed but should i ask for a ct first i believe there might be something else really wrong have you ever heard of this????????????