Difference between a migraine and possible brain tumour?
Just recently, Ive experienced headaches (this is new for me), as well as fatigue, blurred vision in both eyes, numbness on my left side, temporary blackouts and aura. I went to the GP a couple of days ago who assured me I wasnt having a stroke and prescribed me some ibuprofen. The ibuprofen hasnt been working at all, the pain has only gotten worse although it seems to have helped the numbness in my left hand.
Ive had blackouts for a couple of months (Ill be doing anything and suddenly everything goes black and then I jerk back into consciousness), as well as seizures in my legs and arms which come in the form of random jerks. This morning I also felt really dizzy and very nauseous.

Id really like to have an MRI test but the doctor seemed to be confident that it wasn't anything serious. He also performed a basic neurological test (testing my reflex with a rubber hammer, making me pull facial expressions, etc). Can I be confident in the doctor who says that this isn't serious, or should I visit him again and really express my concern over having a possible brain tumor?